
I think a strength in my program was the happiness and relief the student possessed in the picture, for it were as if they were truly glad to finally be graduating.I could have seriously of been more creative, but in all honesty I could not think of anything, I was barely able to think of what ended up being my graduation program. This was extremely more difficult then I first thought it would be because it is all about the client and what they want. I already struggle with creativity so the fact that I had to be creative, but in a way the client would want just was not working for my mind. The most important part of graphic design is to please the client because the client is the one who request the graphic design and the reason it is being created is all for the client. In society graphic design plays multiple rolls, but I believe the main role to be advertisements, for that is where the money stays.
No comments:
Post a Comment