
Scary Alien Effect
This piece was made around the time of Halloween this school year. The picture was edited in Photoshop to look like an alien. There are multiple things that had to be added to this picture to make it what it is. Things such as the tentacles coming out of my mouth were taken from an octopus as you could probably tell if you pay close attention. I was trying to make my picture look frightening, but I ended up laughing at my finished product rather than feeling any type of fear at all. I like this picture because it is the type of things I wanted to learn how to do from digital photography class as well as much more. The earth tone colors used added more to the effect of the alien picture which in a way I felt ironic. However this piece is something I am proud of and I especially like the mascara running down my face that I created, I believe it was the cherry on top of the Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment