My Quilt
This project took an awfully long time, but I tried my best to make each quilt describe me as accurately as possible. My original ideas did not exactly change, however more was added on to it and I was quite pleased with how everything overall came out. My favorite square is the outside me because I love the bright colors and enjoyed asking people’s opinions on what they thought of me. Although not everything they said was sweet, it was honest and I had no disagreements with anything they said about me. My least favorite square is my past because I could not truly think of anything for that square and when I finally did I felt like there was a limit to what I could remember. Overall I just feel that it is the weakest square out of all of them, yet I still tried my best. My past and future are both a bit blurry, but I have high hopes for my future and am not sure what is yet to come, but I will make the best of it. For my inside and outside squares I feel that they are completely opposite, but that is how I feel they should be and I will not comment any further on them. My symbols may be clear, but a few are definitely obscure however I will not reveal any of them. All together I am proud of what I creative and enjoyed the project overall, although at times it was difficult when I could not really think of anything.





No comments:
Post a Comment