Monday, September 21, 2009

Portraits


















1. I believe I was most successful with the surprise me photo because it was not necessarily something people would expect to be happening in school where he is climbing up a ladder to reach the light.


2. For the artistic picture I looked for shadows to get my partner in the shadows and have him pose in a depressed mood to give the feeling that something is wrong with him.


3. I gave my partner a basketball as his prop which went well with his Jordan shoes and I put him in the gym so he would do a pose a basketball player would do. The photo is decent but I believe it could have been better if his outfit looked more like an actual basketball players costume.

4. I believe what makes my surprise photo different is that someone is actually climbing on a ladder up to a light within the school and the person is a student, that is not something you see on a daily basis so i believe that makes it unique.
5. I feel that the pictures may have overall been better if we were instructed more on what exactly to do instead of do our own creative ideas because in reality I am not that creative and work better when given specific instructions.

2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Asia, you keep pushing yourself. I see your creative artist coming out. Keep up the good work.

RUBEN said...

Asia you are good partner, you have your days where you could mean other than that your a nice partner. =D