
Out of the 8 compositional tricks we have learned so far, my favorite is the extreme angles because I enjoy seeing things from odd angles that we normally would not notice.
Although extreme angles are my favorite compositional trick we have learned so far, most likely I will begin using rule of thirds in my day to day picture taking. For some reason it has stuck in my mind that the pictures look better when the emphasis is not dead center therefore rule of thirds is the compositional trick I will most likely use more frequently in my photographs.
The lighting compositional trick was my least favorite because I wanted to have something different that not everyone else was doing, but my plan did not work and my imagination could not go far enough to create a good lighting scene.
My favorite was the extreme angle pic I took from a birds eye view simply because I like how I am seeing the emphasis in an angle I had not seen before.
No comments:
Post a Comment