Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photographic Effects
















Out of all the tricks and tools we have learned in the last few days, my favorite is the Glow because I love the way it makes my picture look so soft but stand out at the same time.
I would hope to work a little more with the cross processing trick because I did not seem to do so well on it when we first tried it so I hope to become more familiar with it by exploring together in class.
My favorite thing that i discovered on my own was the chrome effect which can be found under through filter under sketch. The chrome gives the picture a type of watery metal look which I believe the eye finds captivating.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Hola, well my favorite of all you photos are these ones. The effects that you put on these really shows your artistic side and brings out everything you. My eyes immediatly atrract to theses photos made me stay looking at it.