Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blow Out and Panning



I created the blow out effect with and ISO of 50 and a shutter speed of 1/15. It was extremely difficult to get the shot because often times all that would come out would be a white blank photo. I honestly do not believe this is the best way simply because it takes more practice and more time to get it right, if I had my choice I would choose to blow out pictures on photo shop every time. Panning is when you are trying to capture a solid image of your subject with the backround still moving and what seems to be a ghost following the subject. It overall may be a little blurry, but will still clearly be able to see your subject. I honestly believe I did not do such a good, job but it is a difficult technique to master. My ISO was at 50 with an aperture of F8 and a shutter speed of 1/30. I could have done a better job if I had a better understanding of how to do the panning, because sadly I was confused. What made panning difficult was that I could not seem to get my subject in focus with a blurry backround which upset me an awful lot.

No comments: